The Merrick-Surdex Joint Venture is an approved lidar acquisition and processing contractor for the Federal 3DEP GPSC IV contract
The U.S. Geological Survey’s (USGS’s) Geospatial Products and Services Contract (GPSC) is a suite of contracts used by Federal, State, and municipal government entities to partner with the USGS to fulfill their geospatial data requirements. The Merrick-Surdex Joint Venture is one of only ten approved firms in the country under this contract.
USGS Geospatial Products and Services Contracts website
- MARS® (Merrick Advanced Remote Sensing)
- Combined number of A/C and sensors
- Combined processing capabilities
- Broad geographic reach to acquire data over any parts of the U.S.
- On-Time delivery and first-time deliverable acceptance numbers
- Combined past GPSC/3DEP project performance success